Peter Ash is a passionate Canadian philanthropist and entrepreneur who also has albinism. As a result of his disability, Christian faith, and business background, Peter is motivated to do whatever he can to provide resources and assistance to people with albinism who have become victims of discrimination in Tanzania, throughout Africa and worldwide.
- 2014 Companionate of Merit
- 2014 President's Call to Service
- 2012 New England College of Optometry Presidential Medal
- 2012 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
- 2011 British Columbia Community Achievement Award
- 2011 V-Award by Southern California College of Optometry