Here are a few ways to begin your advocacy - and we'd love to hear your ideas too.
Invite people to a film screening to build awareness, and hold a discussion afterwards. Hand out copies of the About Us or MythBusting Brochures.
- WHITE AND BLACK: Crimes of Colour. Watch trailer | Contact us for the DVD
- The Boy from Geita. Watch trailer
- In the Shadow of The Sun Photo exhibit. View here
Get some friends together to read a book about the issues facing people with albinism. You can host a book club discussion in person or virtually.
- Beyond the Pale
Part memoir, part cultural critique, and part genetic travelogue. It is a brave, intimate investigation into the secret histories that each of us carries in our genes. Order from Amazon
- Golden Boy – A Novel
A shocking human rights tragedy brought to light in a story of heartbreak and triumph. Order from Amazon
You can create wider social awareness through your favorite social media
- Write a post on your blog and link to http://www.underthesamesun.com
- Contribute and share content from our Facebook page
- Share stories, pictures and videos about the cause.
Do you have another great idea?
Have you done something creative to raise awareness?
Share it with us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/underthesamesun or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org